Subject: Delivery information for "Backup CD" (MyCommerce Share-It order no. 592609123)
From: "share-it! Notification" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Mar 2019 17:44:26 +0100

****************************************************************************
MyCommerce Share-It order number: 592609123
****************************************************************************
This e-mail was generated by a mail handling system. Please do not reply
to the address listed in the "From" field.
Please read the CUSTOMER SERVICE section for answers to your questions.
****************************************************************************

We recommend that you make a backup copy of this e-mail (e.g. print out a 
hard copy).

Dear Mr./Mrs. Kent Headley,

Thank you for placing an order with MyCommerce Share-It. You have purchased 
a product by AGG Software.

****************************************************************************
Contents:

A. Brief information on product delivery
B. Details for product delivery for Backup CD                         
C. Technical Support
D. Customer service

****************************************************************************
A. Brief information on product delivery

You will receive the full version on CD/DVD by postal mail.

****************************************************************************
B. Details for product delivery for Backup CD                         

The CD for "Backup CD" is now being produced for you.

If you have any questions about delivery, please send an e-mail to 
[email-masked] .

****************************************************************************
C. Technical Support

If you have any content-related or technical questions about the product, 
please contact AGG Software directly.
 You can contact the publisher at http://www.aggsoft.com/support/ for 
technical support.

****************************************************************************
D. Customer service

Questions about your order or payment?

Answers to the most frequently asked questions / Contact:
https://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/?languageid=1&pid=592609123

Your order data:

https://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/my_account.html?languageid=1&pid=592609123

General terms and conditions of business:
https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/termsconditions.html?p=592609123cf949571e8526b

Sincerely,
Your MyCommerce Share-it team
_____________________________________________________________________

MyCommerce Share-it - www.mycommerce.com 
Digital River GmbH 
Scheidtweilerstr. 4
50933 Cologne
Germany Managing Director: Kristopher Thomas Schmidt
Registered Office: Cologne / HRB 56188 / District court of Cologne 
_____________________________________________________________________