Subject: License Key for "Advanced Serial Data Logger Enterprise" (MyCommerce Share-It order number: 592609123)
From: "share-it! Notification" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Mar 2019 17:44:26 +0100

****************************************************************************
MyCommerce Share-It order number: 592609123
****************************************************************************
This e-mail was generated by a mail handling system. Please do not reply
to the address listed in the "From" field.
Please read the CUSTOMER SERVICE section for answers to your questions.
****************************************************************************

We recommend that you make a backup copy of this e-mail (e.g. print out a 
hard copy).

Dear Mr./Mrs. Kent Headley,

Thank you for placing an order with MyCommerce Share-It. You have purchased 
a product by AGG Software.

****************************************************************************
Contents:

A. Brief information on product delivery
B. Details for product delivery for Advanced Serial Data Logger       
   Enterprise                                                         
C. Technical Support
D. Customer service

****************************************************************************
A. Brief information on product delivery

Use the license key to unlock the product (see below).

You have also ordered this product on CD; the CD will be sent to you by 
mail.

****************************************************************************
B. Details for product delivery for Advanced Serial Data Logger       
   Enterprise                                                         

The product is licensed to "MBARI".

The license key for "Advanced Serial Data Logger Enterprise" is listed 
below. You will need this license key to complete the process and activate 
the product. The license key and the text below originate from the software 
publisher and may be written in another language.

Thank you very much for registering Advanced Serial Data Logger!

The latest release of Advanced Serial Data Logger can be downloaded from 
the following link:

http://www.aggsoft.com/download/asdlog30.exe

In order to register your copy of the product you will need the following 
information:

******************
Activation code: JVMOD-9DCD5-M6EAU-7LUYS-C1MT5
******************

Please, choose menu Help - Activate and enter the activation code.

Keep in mind, what we use software activation system for license 
management,
so you can activate Advanced Serial Data Logger on number 
computers according to your count of licenses in order (1 for your order).

WARNING! Please, be sure what are you using a latest version. This 
activation code may not work for previous versions.
      
If you have any questions concerning activation please do not hesitate to 
contact our support department at http://www.aggsoft.com/support/.

You're welcome to submit any questions, suggestions and comments about 
Advanced Serial Data Logger. Please let us know what you would like to see 
in future releases. We wait for your letters by e-mail ( 
[email-masked] )

With best regards,
AGG Software
http://www.aggsoft.com/

****************************************************************************
C. Technical Support

If you have any content-related or technical questions about the product, 
please contact AGG Software directly.
 You can contact the publisher at http://www.aggsoft.com/support/ for 
technical support.

****************************************************************************
D. Customer service

Questions about your order, payment or delivery?

Answers to the most frequently asked questions / Contact:
https://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/?languageid=1&pid=592609123

Your order data:

https://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/my_account.html?languageid=1&pid=592609123

General terms and conditions of business:
https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/termsconditions.html?p=592609123cf949571e8526b

Sincerely,
Your MyCommerce Share-it team
_____________________________________________________________________

MyCommerce Share-it - www.mycommerce.com 
Digital River GmbH 
Scheidtweilerstr. 4
50933 Cologne
Germany Managing Director: Kristopher Thomas Schmidt
Registered Office: Cologne / HRB 56188 / District court of Cologne 
_____________________________________________________________________