Subject: Payment information (MyCommerce Share-It order no. 592609123)
From: "share-it! Notification" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Mar 2019 17:44:26 +0100

****************************************************************************
MyCommerce Share-It order number: 592609123
****************************************************************************
This e-mail was generated by a mail handling system. Please do not reply
to the address listed in the "From" field.
Please read the CUSTOMER SERVICE section for answers to your questions.
****************************************************************************

Dear Mr./Mrs. Kent Headley,

Thank you for placing an order with MyCommerce Share-It.

Your credit card (Visa) has been debited with USD    59.21.
Please note that your card statement will list "DRI*AGG Software"

You will receive detailed information on the delivery in a separate e-mail 
that was sent at the same time as this e-mail.

The PDF attachment to this e-mail includes an invoice for your order.

****************************************************************************
TECHNICAL SUPPORT

If you have any content-related or technical questions about the product, 
please contact AGG Software directly.
 You can contact the publisher at http://www.aggsoft.com/support/ for 
technical support.

****************************************************************************
CUSTOMER SERVICE

Answers to the most frequently asked questions / Contact:
https://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/?languageid=1&pid=592609123

Your order data:

https://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/my_account.html?languageid=1&pid=592609123

Viewing PDF documents:
You can download Adobe Reader free of charge from the following location:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html

General terms and conditions of business:
https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/termsconditions.html?p=592609123cf949571e8526b

Sincerely,
Your MyCommerce Share-it team
_____________________________________________________________________

MyCommerce Share-it - www.mycommerce.com 
Digital River GmbH 
Scheidtweilerstr. 4
50933 Cologne
Germany Managing Director: Kristopher Thomas Schmidt
Registered Office: Cologne / HRB 56188 / District court of Cologne 
_____________________________________________________________________