Subject: PCN M1332405 - Wiline Spectrum Holdings LLC
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:06:25 -0800

RE: Wiline Spectrum Holdings LLC

    Micronet File Number(s): M1332405
    Path Count: 1       State(s): CA       Band(s): 18.7

    *** New ***
    *** PLEASE RESPOND BY 12/5/2013 ***
    *** EXPEDITED RESPONSE REQUESTED ***

Dear Coordinator:

A radio frequency study of the above referenced system has been conducted
and no interference problems were indicated.
We are enclosing this frequency coordination notice for your review in
compliance with the rules and regulations of the F.C.C., Part 101.103.

Please find attached the corresponding path data sheet(s) and click on the
link below to view the system diagram in Google Earth (kmz file).

www.micronetcom.com/pcn/L1M3Q6

Should your review of this coordination reflect any interference problems,
please contact this office. We are currently authorized to protect the
above referenced system from interference. Please direct all future
coordinations within 150 miles of this system to:

Frequency Protection
Micronet Communications, Inc.
720 F Ave Suite 100
Plano, TX 75074
(972) 422-7200
[email-masked]

If no response is received, we will assume that you concur with our
findings.

Sincerely,
Michael Muvaghar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
If you would like to avoid receiving frequency coordination notices like
this
one, please consider signing up for our frequency protection services.
More info at http://www.micronetcom.com/frequency_protection.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
---