Your Feedback is Needed!
We critically need input from users with experience authoring the traditional
XML files. Besides the automatic XML validation included in the TethysL editor,
please carry out a careful inspection of the generated XML content to verify
semantic correctness and alignment with the structure of traditional XML
mission files. Let us know if you notice anything incorrectly
translated to XML.
Other kinds of feedback include observations and suggestions regarding the syntax and the GUI.
You are most welcome to use the issue trackers indicated below, but please feel free to get in touch in whatever way convenient.
Please consider providing the following information as relevant/available:
- TethysL source file or contents.
- Generated XML file or contents.
- In case of any wrong/confusing error message in the editor, indicate where and and suggestion for a better explanation.
- In case of invalid XML output, the expected output, location, and an explanation.
- TethysL compiler and editor versions (the tooltip associated with the version shown on the upper right of the editor will also show the engine version).